**Please ensure you have selected the course date you wish to attend in the top right hand corner before clicking Book Course**
Newcastle University Business School and Amplify Trading from London would like to offer students a unique 3-day practical financial trading experience.
Over three days Newcastle University students will be asked to engage with contemporary financial markets from the reference point of an asset manager, investment bank sales trader, proprietary and hedge fund.
Candidates receive full industry recognised performance reports as they progress through each role.
Over the three days candidates will:
1) Be able to confidently explain the key drivers of contemporary asset price volatility.
2) Operate as a market maker and sales trader as they experience both the buy side and sell of industry using Amplify Trading's flow trading systems utilised by all their investment bank clients.
3) Analyse live financial markets by applying advanced technical analysis techniques across asset classes.
4) Apply a macroeconomic understanding to trade across international financial markets in response to breaking financial news and analysis.
5) Experience first-hand the implications of behavioural finance and the gap between financial theory and practice.
At the end of the training an attendance certificate with the name of the student will be given to each student.
If you require the detailed program covered over the three days please send an email to the organiser at email@example.com. Such program was already circulated to all Business School students and the Newcastle University Investment Society students.
Please notice that students might be required to work in pair on the same PC. Working in pair is also part of the training as students learn to operate different roles, both on the buy side and the sell side.