Newcastle University WebStore is delighted to announce that for the 2016/17 season the Webstore will be offering Newcastle United Football tickets to all home matches, as part of our NU Options scheme.
Tickets are usually released 2/3 weeks in advance, however if you sign up for the WebStore mailing list you can opt in to receive an email notification when tickets are first released on sale. To sign up to the WebStore mailing list, or to update your details so you receive NUFC ticket notifications, please click here
- These are only offered to current students and staff; and validation of your eligibility will be required.
- All tickets are seated in the home end.
- Any ticket holder trying to enter the ground with an opposition or rival team strip will be denied access and no refunds will be offered.
- For each match, a maximum of 6 tickets can be purchased per student/staff member (subject to change)
- Tickets can only be purchased on the via NU Options on the WebStore. You can not purchase tickets directly from the collection point.
Please read through our FAQ document before purchasing any tickets via NU Options. Download FAQ document
Please click here for a seating map
NUFC Vs. Preston North End (OUT OF STOCK)
Mon 24th April KO 7.45pm
Tickets cost £12 each, and are located in the Milburn Stand Sports Bar and Leazes Stand Upper.
NUFC Vs. Barnsley (OUT OF STOCK)
Sun 7th May KO 12:00
Tickets cost £15 each, and are located in the Milburn Stand Sports Bar and Leazes Stand Upper.
Due to high demand for the Barnsley Match, we have been allocated a significantly reduced number of tickets from NUFC to sell. In light if this, the maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per staff member/student for this match will be reduced to 3 per person. If anyone is found to have purchased more tickets than allowed then all tickets purchased for this game will be refunded without prior notice, and the tickets will be released on the WebStore for re-sale.