**We receive a very limited allocation of tickets from NUFC, and unfortunately the demand for tickets far outweighs supply. We recommend sigining up to the mailing list to be notified when tickets go on sale (see below), but please be aware tickets will sell out within minutes of going on sale, and it is unlikely we will receive any additional tickets.**
As part of our NU Options scheme, we will be selling tickets to all home NUFC matches for the 17/18 Premier League.
Tickets will cost in the region of £15-£20 each (not including admin fee and delivery). You will be able to select which stand you would like tickets for, in line with our availability, when tickets go on sale.
Tickets are usually released 2/3 weeks in advance, however if you sign up for the WebStore mailing list you can opt in to receive an email notification advising you of what day tickets will be released on sale. To sign up to the WebStore mailing list, or to update your details so you receive NUFC ticket notifications, please click here
- These are only offered to current students and staff; and validation of your eligibility will be required.
- All tickets are seated in the home end.
- Any ticket holder trying to enter the ground with an opposition or rival team strip will be denied access and no refunds will be offered.
- For each match, a maximum of 2 tickets can be purchased per student/staff member (subject to change).
- A second class postage fee will be applied per order, tickets will be posted within 2-5 working days of purchase
Our full terms and conditions can be found here
Please click here for a seating map
Tickets available - SOLD OUT!
|Match || Price ||Ticket Details |
NUFC Vs. Bournemouth
Sat 4th November 2017
Kick Off: 15:00
|Tickets cost £18 (includes £1 admin fee) + Delivery || |
Milburn Sports Bar
Leazes Stand East Corner