*IF YOU INTEND TO BRING A GUEST PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ADDED 2 TICKETS TO THE BASKET, TOTALING £24*
Join us for our day trip to Leeds on Saturday 6th May.
From stylish shopping and decadent dining, to contemporary arts and a vibrant nightlife, Leeds is abundant with things to do. Leeds’ compact city centre is easy to explore, and boasts breath-taking architecture like the Leeds Town Hall, and the Victoria Quarter. Fantastic attractions offer something for everyone, from entertainment and sport, to theatres and heritage sites. Leeds also has a selection of world-class museums and galleries such as the Royal Armouries museum, Leeds Art Gallery and Leeds City Museum. The best bit is, most of the attraction are free, so you can enjoy a day full of memorable and enriching experiences without it costing a fortune.
• Tickets cost £12 including VAT (this covers the cost of a return coach trip to York).
• Business School students can buy a maximum of 2 tickets; one for themselves and one for a guest (the guest does not need to be a Business School student)
• Children (anyone below the age of 18) are not able to come on the trips due to insurance issues.
• Provisional departure from campus at 8am & departure from Leeds at 5pm.
• Tickets are non-refundable.