•Learn about best practice when working with human tissue, and how to ensure your compliance with the Human Tissue Act.
•Highly interactive and engaging ELearning, with videos, animations and quizzes.
•Suitable for students, researchers, clinicians and industry professionals - anyone working with human tissue in the research sector
•Learn online – no campus attendance required.
•Online course takes approx. 2 hour to complete.
*****ORGANISATIONS WISHING TO BOOK PLEASE EMAIL : HTA.firstname.lastname@example.org*****
- Why do we need regulations?
- Relevant materials
- Obtaining tissue for research
- Ensuring compliance
- Sample management: transfer, storage, use and disposal.
ELearning from Newcastle University:
- Learn anywhere with internet connectivity.
- The same Russell Group quality and delivery as provided for on-campus progammes.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Message board to ask questions directly to course tutors.
1. Users of the Human Tissue Act eLearning are required to read and comply with the Newcastle University Computer User's Agreement. Submission of your order signifies your acceptance of these terms.
2. Log-in details to enable you to access the training will be issued 1-2 working days following submission of your order.